The Cheapest Delivery in Philadelphia – 5 Reasons to Choose Tranzyt
Also Check: Get Paid to Drive for Tranzyt, Join now
1. The Cheapest delivery in Philadelphia
There’s no need to wait to get your item from point A to point B. Life happens too suddenly to wait on traditional delivery companies to fit you and your needs into their schedules. Not only are these delivery companies inconvenient, but they are expensive too. Fees pile up with no explanation. That’s why Tranzyt shows you in app how much a delivery will cost exactly and why. It’s the cheapest way to get your goods delivered.
The cheapest delivery in Philadelphia does not mean you’re getting any less than from a traditional delivery company. Tranzyt is the best delivery service in Philadelphia because our drivers can do anything a delivery company can do but with on-demand convenience and competitive pricing. This means that if you need a truck with a dolly, our app can find a driver for you that has one. Or maybe you have a pair of golf clubs that need to be picked up and delivered and you just need someone with a hatchback to put their backseats down and bring it over. No matter what your need is, there is an option for you. Who said deliveries can only get done out of a big white van? However, it is important that you chose the right option for you.
If a driver arrives and cannot meet your needs with his or her vehicle, your delivery may be subject to cancellation.
How much does Tranzyt cost? Cost varies based on item size, number of items, and distance. You will get an estimate of cost once you input your delivery needs into the app. If you are happy with the cost you can proceed with scheduling your delivery. In the end, deliveries end up being faster, cheaper, and more convenient for everyone.
One of the features that makes Tranzyt the best delivery service in Philadelphia is the options. You can choose what kind of vehicle you need for your delivery. There isn’t a one-size-fits-all model here. Choose from the app what kind of vehicle you need for your delivery. Why use a truck to deliver an envelope? Everyone saves on costs when you choose the right vehicle for you.Bottom line: we have options that keep costs low for both you and our drivers, making us the cheapest delivery in Philadelphia. You’ll never get smacked with surprise fees – we are upfront with our prices so you can stay on budget.
2. The Best Delivery Service in Philadelphia – Convenience and ReliabilityWhat makes us the best delivery service in Philadelphia? Let us count the ways. You can count on reliable, safe service that delivers your goods with respect. Drivers work for you, not for us, meaning that they’ll work with you to do what you need done. That’s why we call our drivers Doers – they get tasks done. Are you afraid of picking up an item from Craigslist because of all the horror stories you’ve heard? Fear not – you can open our app from your phone and comfortably order a Doer to pick up your item for you. The drivers on our app are all background screened so you can feel secure and comfortable having them make a delivery for you. Another detail that makes us the best delivery service in Philadelphia is the convenience. It’s 2020, some of us just don’t have the time or energy to look up a delivery company, read reviews on it, figure out pricing, and then schedule a delivery for when THEY have time for it. 2020 is the time for convenience and putting the control back in your hands. Instead of spending all your energy on all of that, you can simply pick up your phone and go to our app to set up everything. How do you set up delivery? Go to the app and enter the location of your item and where you want it to go. Select the item size and what type of vehicle you will need. Schedule the time you’d like it delivered – you can have it delivered in minutes, in hours, or even next week. Get it on YOUR schedule and not anyone else’s. You can rely on your item getting there at the time you chose. You can even see in the app where on the map your item is located so you can stay updated in realtime. Never worry about losing your item. Items can also be insured for up to $500. Bottom line: Our platform delivers peace of mind, convenience, and reliability. Never put yourself in an uncomfortable situation. Our Doers will deliver whatever you need to, whenever you need to. Just tell us when.
3. Precautions taken by Tranzyt for COVID-19We are taking the spread of COVID-19 very seriously on our platform to protect the people of Philadelphia. You can rest assured that drivers are following precautions taken by Tranzyt at all times. We are not in the business of delivering a virus to your doorstep. How are we preventing the spread of COVID-19? Our platform is following all CDC and state guidelines. Drivers are encouraged to wear masks and gloves when handling your items. When picking up items, drivers are encouraged to have the least amount of contact with other people and other surfaces as possible. Your item won’t touch every countertop in the store before landing on your doorstep. Social distancing is key to stopping the spread of COVID-19 across the United States. As a platform that moves people all around the city, we are extra careful to prevent the spread of COVID within our city. That’s why we’re proud to say we offer contact-free delivery in Philadelphia. We’re committed to keeping both you and our Doers safe during this pandemic. Simply order from our app and use our in-app tracking feature to see in real-time where your order is. Our Doers will leave the delivery in a predetermined place for contactless delivery. Bottom line: Tranzyt is following CDC guidelines to keep everyone safe during the pandemic. We are implementing contactless deliveries as the standard form of delivery until further notice.
4. Contact Free DeliveryWe know your world doesn’t stop spinning for quarantine. Tranzyt is here to keep it moving with contact-free delivery. What does contact-free delivery mean? It means we do our best to follow CDC guidelines and keep at least six feet apart from one another. Arrangements for delivery are determined through our app. Your item can be delivered to your doorstep or any other pre-determined location. Right now as a precaution, Tranzy deliveries default to contactless delivery. This doesn’t mean you don’t get to see our drivers smiling faces! You can meet up with them and maintain six feet of distance apart. However, a drop-and-go approach is best but we understand the need to coordinate delivery of items in person. Bottom line: Use our contact-free delivery to minimize your risk of exposure by making unnecessary trips to multiple locations. Let our Doers bring you what you need safely.
5. Delivery of ALMOST Everything
You can stay home safely and lower your risk of exposure to COVID by having our Doers deliver almost anything you need to your doorstep. There are a few exceptions to this rule. In general, if it is legal, we can deliver it. Exceptions are:F
• Hazardous waste
For the full list of prohibited items, please go to tranzyt.app/terms.
Bottom line: Keep yourself safe in 2020 by delivering almost anything you need to your doorstep. Go to our website to see what we cannot accommodate.
So, this was all about Tranzyt delivery service that offers the cheapest delivery service in Philadelphia without compromising with the swiftness and efficiency of work.